Choosing from one of the following financial services products will be one of the simplest financing decisions you’ll ever make.
Our Consumer Credit Contract loan is the ideal choice when your vehicle is predominately for personal or domestic use. It offers the convenience and flexibility of our individual affordability assessments which are easy and fast. You can also finance on-road costs. You benefit from:
- A personally tailored loan with a choice of term 1-5 years
- Fixed regular repayments at a competitive interest rate for the agreed term of the loan – protecting you from repayment increases in a changing interest rate environment
- Convenient and flexible payment options that allow you to make extra payments, thereby enabling you to reduce interest costs and shorten the loan term
- Option to include a final balloon payment to reduce your monthly commitments
- Finance for all brands of vehicles.
You’re protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about consumer loans are not regulated financial advice. This means that duties and requirements imposed on people who give financial advice do not apply to these recommendations. This includes a duty to comply with a code of conduct and a requirement to be licensed.
Click here for Cost of Borrowing information.
Branded Financial Services offers business solutions specifically designed for sole traders, partnerships, and companies, which allow for flexible payments to suit your business and cash flow requirements. We understand that as your business changes, so do your financing requirements, so our fully accredited dealer Business Managers will endeavour to assist you in structuring an individual solution that matches your specific business requirements. Business customers can choose from our Business Credit Agreement or our Business Lease products.
Business Credit Agreement
The Business Credit Agreement delays the transfer of the full legal ownership of the vehicle until the end of the financing term, whilst providing immediate benefits, normally only available if the vehicle is owned by the business. Business Credit Agreements provide registered businesses with the certainty of a fixed interest rate over terms of up to 5 years and offer the flexibility of reduced monthly payments by including a final “balloon” payment at the end of the term. Other options such as on-road costs, extended warranty, insurance and roadside assistance can also be included for convenience, peace of mind, and improved cash flow. Business customers will also benefit from the ability to claim GST Input Tax Credits and be able to offset vehicle depreciation, interest charges, as well as vehicle running costs against your assessable income.
This is a popular finance option for business customers to lease a business vehicle and free-up valuable capital for other business purposes. The residual value is agreed and set at the beginning of the term, giving you the following end-of-term options:
- Extend the lease for a further agreed time
- Trade the vehicle in for a new vehicle
- Make an offer to purchase the vehicle from us for the residual payout amount.
A Business Lease from Branded Financial Services provides:
- Financing for vehicles, new and used
- Finance for all brands and types of vehicles, including on-road costs
- No deposit is required or allowed, but an optional large “up-front” rental can be structured
- Minimum term of 12 months and a maximum term of 60 months
- Vehicle must be used predominantly for business or revenue/income generation
- Financial flexibility enabling you to choose and structure the payment terms
- Ability to free up working capital for the business.
You should check with your accountant or financial adviser to determine how a Business Lease can best suit your business needs.
Information provided is of a general nature only. It does not constitute, nor should be considered to constitute legal, tax or financial advice. Prior to making a decision about any products or services as described, please consult with your own independent legal, tax or financial advisor who can provide you with specific advice pertaining to your personal circumstances. Subject to Branded Financial Services lending criteria.